Why choose Henry Ford OptimEyes?
Henry Ford OptimEyes is a team of highly skilled doctors and health care professionals dedicated to providing the full spectrum of quality eyecare for the whole family. Our optometrists and ophthalmologists are partners in your eye health, providing comprehensive, coordinated care for your whole family at every stage of life. From well-vision exams, glasses, contacts, and LASIK, to the diagnosis and treatment of complex eye disease such as cataracts, glaucoma, macular degeneration, and diabetes, we are unique because we offer it all, close to home.
- Comprehensive eye examinations
- Emergency eye care services for trauma, eye injuries and more
- Handicap friendly facilities
- 50%* OFF FRAMES EVERYDAY! Plus a great frame selection to choose from including designer frames
- Hard, soft, extended wear and disposable contact lenses
- Most offices are open evenings and weekends and walk-ins are always welcome
- 7 Super Vision Centers that are open weekdays until 9 pm, Saturday and Sunday
- All major insurance plans accepted including HAP, BCBS, Medicare, Eye-Med, Spectera, Molina, Davis/GM, NVA-Chrysler and Ford
- Many insurance companies now require co-pays. All patients are responsible to pay their insurance co-pay at the time of service.
- We welcome American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, cash or personal checks