Our team of hospice experts is committed to honoring the choices of our patients while providing quality care. Features of hospice include:
- Patient-driven, personalized care.
- Support and training to help family members care for patients in end-of-life.
- Expert nurse case managers trained in implementing plans of care and managing pain and symptoms.
- Medical directors available for home visits and consultation with the patient’s physician and nurse.
- Social workers who address the psychological and emotional needs of the patient and family and assure access to community resources.
- Home health aides who assist with personal care and light housekeeping.
- At least thirteen months of expert bereavement counseling after a patient’s death.
Where can we provide care?
- Our hospice residence
- Nursing homes
- Assisted living centers
- Adult foster-care homes
- Homes for the aged
- Senior citizen apartments
Back to Home