Want to lose a few pounds for
the summer months?
Join Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital's new weight management program.
The program includes:
- Weekly nutritional classes
- Weekly weigh-ins
- One-on-One counseling with a registered dietitian
- One-on-One counseling with an exercise physiologist
- Weekly blood pressure readings if needed
- Food and exercise journaling
- Food intake analysis by a registered dietitian
- Individual meal plans
- Meal replacement options
- Behavior change techniques
- Medical nutrition therapy
- Group Support
A new 12-week program begins every six weeks at a cost of $350 (10% if you pay up front). Our program now accepts both Health Alliance Plan (HAP) and Medicare insurance plans. View our upcoming class schedule.
For more information or to register, please call (734) 285-7420 or download and complete the application.