Henry Ford Women's Health Services in Detroit, Michigan offers the highest-quality, most advanced medical care available today through every phase of a woman's life, from puberty to menopause and beyond.
Patient-Centered Women’s Health Services
Henry Ford provides medical care designed especially for women, focusing on patient-centered care to provide personalized, high-quality care. Whatever a woman needs, Henry Ford Women’s Health Services has the specialized expertise to deliver:
- Gynecology: Our gynecologists provide pelvic and breast screening exams for health maintenance and early diagnosis of women’s health diseases. We offer advanced diagnostics and therapies for the full range of gynecologic disorders, including abnormal bleeding, uterine fibroids, endometriosis, pelvic pain and more.
- Gynecologic Cancer: Our women's health services include advanced diagnostic and surgical treatment for all types of gynecologic cancer, including ovarian, uterine and cervical cancers.
- Infertility Treatment: For women and couples having difficulty becoming pregnant, the Henry Ford Center for Reproductive Medicine provides reproductive treatment for infertility assessment, medical and surgical therapies and fertility treatment including in vitro fertilization.
- Minimally Invasive and Robotic Surgery: The Henry Ford gynecology team offers the most advanced surgical treatments available, including robotic surgery for a wide range of disorders, such as gynecologic cancers, uterine fibroids, pelvic floor disorders, and hysterectomy.
- Incontinence and Pelvic Floor Disorders: Henry Ford urogynecology specialists provide advanced diagnostic studies and minimally invasive therapies for women with urinary or fecal incontinence, bladder problems, and pelvic floor disorders.
- Obstetrics: Henry Ford Women's Health obstetricians and certified-nurse midwives deliver more than 3,700 babies every year at Henry Ford Hospital and Henry Ford West Bloomfield Hospital. Obstetrical services are also available at Henry Ford Macomb Hospital in Clinton Township and Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital.
Make an appointment with a Henry Ford Women's Health Specialist or call 1-800-HENRYFORD (800-436-7936) for more information.