New Year’s Resolution Reboot
About the Contest:
Need help making your New Year’s Resolutions stick? Our Resolution Reboot contest is here to help.
Are you trying to get organized, exercise, cook more or spend more time with friends and family? We want to see your 2017 resolutions! Submit a photo and be entered to win fit prizes!
- First: Fitbit Charge, Aria scale and a gift certificate for a massage with our Center for Integrated Medicine
- Second: Fitbit Charge and a cooking class gift certificate good for two adults
- Third: Fitbit Charge
- Snap a resolution photo
- Submit via Facebook Messenger
- Vote for your favorite photo
- Win prizes!
Photos must be submitted to Henry Ford Health System via Facebook Messenger between Wednesday, Feb. 1 – Wednesday, Feb. 15. Voting will take place on Facebook between Monday, Feb. 20 – Friday, Feb. 24. Only one vote per person. The top three winners will be announced Wednesday, Mar. 1 on Facebook.
See below for full contest rules and prize information. For questions regarding the contest email our social media team.
Contest is open to legal residents of the United States who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry.
- The New Year's Resolution Reboot contest begins Feb. 1, 2017 and ends Feb. 15, 2017.
- Submissions will be accepted beginning at 8 a.m. EST on Feb. 1 until 11:59 p.m. EST on Feb. 15, 2017.
- Voting will take place from Feb. 20, 2017 at 8 a.m. – Feb. 24, 2017 until 11:59 EST.
- Votes will be tallied and top three winners announced Mar. 1, 2017. See below for more detailed information on submission and voting periods.
How to Enter and Contest Rules:
- Henry Ford Health System wants to see a photo of your New Year’s resolution. Photo contest entries may be submitted by private message to the Henry Ford Health System Facebook page.
- One contest entry per person. If a participant submits more than one entry, Henry Ford Health System reserves the right to select which photo will be used in the contest.
- Henry Ford Health System reserves the right to void entries considered inappropriate or irrelevant to the contest.
- By submitting your photos via private message, you are giving Henry Ford Health System the right to use the photos without further consent.
- Photo submissions will be accepted via Facebook private message to the Henry Ford Health System Facebook page beginning Feb. 1 at 8 a.m. EST until Feb. 15 at 11:59 p.m. EST. Photos received before or after this timeframe will not be accepted nor included in the voting portion of the contest.
- Once the submission period has ended, all permissible photos will be organized into a photo album for voting. Voting will begin on Feb. 20 at 8 a.m. and will continue until Feb. 24 at 11:59 p.m. EST, at which time all voting will be closed. During this time period, fans will be able to “like” their favorite photos to vote for them. One profile vote permitted per person (any votes submitted using a duplicate account will be removed from that entry’s total votes) and all voting must take place within the official photo album posted to the Henry Ford Health System Facebook page.
- The three participants whose photos receive the most likes at the end of the voting period will each receive a prize. The participant whose photo receives the most likes at the end of the voting period will be awarded the first-place prize.
- In the event of a tie among the top two vote-getters, Henry Ford Health System will conduct an internal poll as a tiebreaker.
- Non-response from contest winners within two weeks of notification by Henry Ford Health System will result in loss of prize and the prize being awarded to the next qualifying contest entrant.
- All decisions are the sole discretion of Henry Ford Health System.
- Winners will be announced on Henry Ford Health System’s Facebook page following contact with the top three (3) contest winners. All winners will be contacted via Facebook and/or the email address supplied with their entry.
- Winners will be responsible for picking up their prizes at Henry Ford Health System corporate offices within 30 days of notification from Henry Ford Health System. Non-pick up will result in loss of prize.