This six-week course is a must for all expectant mothers and their partners. It provides all the essential information needed to prepare for the birth of your child.
- Breathing, Relaxation and Comfort Techniques
- Options in pain relief methods/ terminology
- Empowered Labor and Delivery
- Basic Baby Care and Infant Safety
- Preparation for Breast feeding
- What to expect after delivery
- Basics for new Dads
- Tour of the Family Birthing Center
For registration, class fees and other questions, please call the Stork Club at (517) 205-4954.