Ready, Set, BABY
This 2 hour interactive breastfeeding class provides women and their partners with information and skills about maternity best care practices and the benefits and management of breastfeeding. Classes are taught by an International Board Certified Lactation Consultant.
Learn the Facts About Breastfeeding
- Healthy eating during pregnancy and beyond
- Benefits of breastfeeding
- Skin to Skin
- Rooming In
- Feeding on Cue
- Learning how to breastfeed
- Making and maintaining milk
- First few weeks at home
- Going back to work or school
- Addressing common concerns
- Resources for ongoing support
It is recommended to begin this class at least 12 weeks prior to your due date.
Download additional breastfeeding resources at: www.coffective.com
Registration: Class is FREE to attend, but you are requested to register. Please register yourself only. You may bring one guest or support person to class.
Parking: Please use valet parking at the front entrance. You will receive a valet parking pass at the time of class.