Childbirth Education 1 Day Class
For most pregnant women, even if you already have a child, the labor and birth process can be overwhelming and joyful. Because of this reason many women and their partners choose to attend a child birth class to gather information and lessen their anxiety. Our class will definitely help!!
Benefits of child birth classes:
- Childbirth classes help build your confidence in your body's ability to give birth.
- You can discuss your fears about labor and birth with the instructor and other couples with the same concerns.
- Your partner will learn about childbirth and how to support you on the big day. You may find that attending class together will create a special bond.
- Your instructor will discuss pain relief options including massage, relaxation, breathing techniques and medications.
- The tour of our labor and delivery facility will give you the opportunity to see and meet our staff.
Topics explored include:
- Stages of labor & delivery
- Relaxation, breathing and massage techniques
- Positioning for labor and birth
- Information about medical procedures
- Infant bathing, changing diapers and swaddling
- After-delivery care
- A hospital and L&D tour
- pillow, small blanket, water, snacks & light lunch
- Tresia Muhammad RN
- Rebecca Muldoon RN
- Bobbi Nichol RN
Note: One registration counts as mom and coach.
Instructor: Rebecca Muldoon RN (Labor & Delivery)
Instructor: Bobbi Nichol RN (Labor & Delivery)