Mongan Method Hypno Birthing Classes - Online
HypnoBirthing® is as much a philosophy of birth as it is a technique for achieving a satisfying, relaxing, and stress-free method of birthing. This amazing program teaches you, along with your birthing companion, the art and joy of experiencing birth in a more comfortable manner. You will learn how to call upon your body’s own natural relaxant and thus lessen, or even eliminate, discomfort and the need for medication. When a woman is properly prepared for childbirth and when mind and body are in harmony, Nature is free to function in the same well-designed manner that it does with all animal mothers in Nature. Through self-hypnosis, special breathing, and visualization, HypnoBirthing® teaches you to release all prior programming about birth, how to trust your body and work with it, as well as how to free yourself of harmful emotions that lead to pain-causing fear and unyielding muscles.
HypnoBirthing® will teach you the art of using your own natural birthing instincts.
- Class meets once a week.
- Attendance is expected all 5 weeks.
- FSA/HSA eligible purchase,
- Cost includes all materials and registration for both expectant mom as well as her birthing companion.
- You do not have to be delivering your baby at Henry Ford, registration is open to anyone.
- The techniques learned in classes can be used at any of our Henry Ford birthing sites if you are a Henry Ford patient.
Virtual Class Meeting Updates:
- The class meets virtually once weekly each Wednesday night for 5 weeks. Participants and their birthing companion should plan to attend all 5 weeks.
- All classes meet 6:30pm – 9pm.
- Materials can be mailed to you or picked up at either West Bloomfield Hospital or Royal Oak Medical Center in by arrangement.
- Registered participants will be provided log in information through the email address provided in the registration link.
Classes will be held once weekly on Wednesday's. Attendance is expected at all class sessions for the mother and her birthing companion.
- December 21, 6:30pm - 9:00pm
- December 28, 6:30pm - 9:00pm
- January 4, 2023, 6:30pm - 9:00pm
- January 11, 2023, 6:30pm - 9:00pm
- January 18, 2023, 6:30pm - 9:00pm