This program offers six, skills-based education and support sessions for adults age 18 or over who have a family member with a drug or alcohol problem. Led by an addiction specialist, each interactive session has a unique theme and allows time for questions and discussions.
- Hear facts about addiction and understand how it can impact families
- Learn about strategies for recovery
- Build communication and problem-solving skills to use within the family
- Discuss ways to handle the pressures of living with someone with addiction
- Discover how to establish or restore relationships, roles, boundaries and routines
This free program is ongoing and attendees may join the group at any time. No registration is necessary.