Together, We Can...Quit Smoking.
- Do you want to quit?
- Is quitting a prority for you?
- Have you tried to quit before?
- Do you think smoking is bad for your health?
- Do you have other personal reasons for wanting to stop smoking?
- Are you ready to try to quit even though it may be tough?
If you said, "yes" to one or more questions, you could benefit from Freedom From Smoking®!
What is Freedom From Smoking®?
It is a seven-week group class, developed by the American Lung Association, that helps you learn to overcome your tobacco addiction for better health, extra money in your pocket, and healthier relationships.
You'll learn about:
- Medicines that can help you stop smoking
- Lifestyle changes that make quitting easier
- Managing Stress
- Avoiding weight gain
- Developing a new self-image
- Preparing for Quit Day
- How to stay smoke-free for good
Henry Ford provides no cost qualified interpreters and other aids and services for the deaf and hard of hearing. To request assistance, please call Tobacco Treatment Services at 313-874-1885 or email email@example.com. If possible, please notify us 3 days in advance.