Take our Get Heart Smart quiz today to learn exactly what areas of your heart health need attention.
Cardiology Heart Care
When you are at risk for heart disease, getting expert cardiology care can make all the difference. At the Henry Ford Heart & Vascular Institute, our cardiologists are part of a large team of cardiovascular experts, treating a variety of heart conditions, including:
Specialized care for cardiovascular disease
When you come to the Henry Ford Heart & Vascular Institute, you gain access to experts in every aspect of coronary heart disease. Depending on the results of your initial visit and testing, you may receive ongoing care from our cardiologists or we may refer you to one of our specialists. These doctors have advanced training in diagnosing and treating complex forms of heart and vascular care.
- Our Advanced Heart Failure Program is one of few in Michigan offering specialized care to patients with end-stage heart failure.
- The Center for Structural Heart Disease specializes in minimally invasive treatment for heart and valve defects.
- Our atrial fibrillation experts care for heart arrhythmias using innovative treatments such as the LARIAT™ procedure.
- The Multidisciplinary Aorta Program offers life saving treatments using the best available devices, including fenestrated endovascular aneurysm repair (FEVAR)
- As heart surgery experts, we offer a comprehensive range of surgical treatments, including catheter-based procedures and robotic surgery. Henry Ford has achieved one of the highest success rates in the world for a minimally invasive procedure that treats completely blocked arteries.
- Our cardiac experts have knowledge in the diagnosis and treatment of cardiac sarcoid and work within the Multidisciplinary Sarcoidosis Clinic to create a personalized treatment plan for you.
- Our heart team works closely with specialists within the Multidisciplinary Amyloidosis Clinic to offer expertise in diagnosing amyloidosis and providing the most advanced treatments available.