- American Board of Radiology - Interventional Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology
- University of Toronto, 1990
Residencies & Internships
- Henry Ford Hospital, Diagnostic Radiology, MI, 1998
- St. Joseph's Health Center, Rotating, 1991
- Henry Ford Hospital, Vascular and Interventional Radiology, MI, 1999
Titles: Senior Staff Radiologist, Clinical Assistant Professor Wayne State University School of Medicine
Dr. David McVinnie specializes in Diagnostic and Interventional Radiology. He earned his medical degree from the University of Toronto, Toronto, ON. He then completed internship at St. Joseph's Health Centre in Toronto and went on to complete his Residency and Fellowship at Henry Ford Hospital, Detroit, MI. Dr. McVinnie is board certified by the American Board of Radiology and is a Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada.