- American Board of Family Medicine - Family Medicine
- American Board of Family Medicine - Sports Medicine
- Medical College of Ohio at Toledo, OH, 2002
Residencies & Internships
- University of Michigan, Family Practice, MI, 2005
- Wake Forest University, Sports Medicine, NC, 2006
As a former collegiate athlete and current cross fit enthusiast, Dr. Shehab understands the importance of optimizing fitness and minimizing injury. His training in Sports Medicine has allowed him to better understand overuse patterns and acute injuries in athletics, in order to return his patients to their activity safely, quickly and with a better understanding of their pain.
I believe physical activity is essential to long term health and overall wellness. My goal is to help my patients continue to be active and do what they love.