- American Board of Surgery - Surgery
- Johns Hopkins Hospital, MD, 1976
Residencies & Internships
- Johns Hopkins Hospital, Surgery, MD, 1982
- Johns Hopkins Hospital, Surgery, MD, 1977
- New England Medical Center, Vascular Surgery, MA, 1982
I specialize in Vascular Surgery and have a special interest in Complex Aortic Surgery and Reoperative Vascular Surgery.
My medical degree is from the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Baltimore, MD. I went on to complete my Internship and Residency at the Johns Hopkins Hospital Department of Surgery, Baltimore, MD, followed by a Fellowship at Tufts-New England Medical Center Department of Surgery, Division of Vascular Surgery, Boston. MA.
I am board certified by the American Board of Surgery and the American Board of Surgery, Certificate of Special Qualifications in General Vascular Surgery.
Awards and Honors
America's Top Doctors, Castle Connolly Guide, 2015
"Top Doctors in Detroit", Hour Detroit,2015