- ABMS Plastic Surgery - Surgery of the Hand
- ABMS Plastic Surgery
- Northwestern Univ Medical School, IL, 1990
Residencies & Internships
- Northwestern Univ Medical School, General Surgery, IL, 1993
- Christine M. Kleinert Institute, KY, 1999
- Jewish Hospital, Hand Surgery, KY, 1999
Aamir Siddiqui, M.D., is board certified in plastic surgery and hand surgery. He works with the American Board of Plastic Surgery, American Society of Plastic Surgeons, American Society for Surgery of the Hand on Quality Issues, and on evidence-based medicine and patient-centered outcome initiatives.
I want patients to be active participants in their treatment plan and goals.
Pressure ulcer prevention
Body contour surgery
Awards and Honors
Detroit Hour Magazine Top Doc Award Winner, 2009-2014
Young Investigators Award, Wound Healing Society, 1995
Marquis Who’s Who in the World, Vol. 27, New Providence, NJ, 1996, 2005
CMS Innovation Grant awardee with extension