- American Board of Internal Medicine - Internal Medicine
- University of Nebraska, NE, 1980
Residencies & Internships
- Henry Ford Hospital, Medicine, MI, 1983
- Henry Ford Hospital, Hematology, MI, 1986
- Henry Ford Hospital, Oncology, MI, 1985
Member of the Henry Ford Cancer Institute
Dr. Michael Stoltenberg attended medical school at the University of Nebraska. He completed his post graduate training at Henry Ford Hospital, which included two fellowships in oncology and hematology. Dr. Stoltenberg is a senior staff physician at the Henry Ford Cancer Institute and specializes in gastrointestinal cancer, breast cancer, and general cancer care.
I combine the latest in science and treatment options and promote open and direct communication with patients to deliver the best care possible.
Awards and Honors
- American College of Physicians (Member)
- American Medical Association (Member)
- American Society of Clinical Oncology (Member)
- Southwest Oncology Group (Member)