- ABMS Internal Medicine - Medical Oncology
- ABMS Internal Medicine
- University of Nebraska College of Medicine, NE, 1980
Residencies & Internships
- Henry Ford Hospital, Medicine, MI, 1983
- Henry Ford Hospital, Oncology, MI, 1985
- Henry Ford Hospital, Hematology, MI, 1986
I specialize in Gastrointestinal Cancer, Breast Cancer and General Cancer Care.
Michael J. Stoltenberg, M.D., attended medical school at University of Nebraska, College of Medicine. He completed post-graduate training at Henry Ford Hospital, which included two fellowships, oncology and hematology. He is currently senior staff physician, Josephine Ford Cancer Center, Henry Ford Health System.
Combining the latest in science and treatment options with open and direct communication between patient and physician.
Awards and Honors
Member of the American Society of Clinical Oncology, American Medical Association, American College of Physicians, and the Southwest Oncology Group. Also serves as a mentor to Wayne State University's football and men's basketball teams.