- American Board of Internal Medicine - Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine - Medical Oncology
- Seoul National University, 1975
Residencies & Internships
- Wayne State University, Medicine, MI, 1980
- McKeesport Hospital, Rotating Internship, PA, 1978
- Wayne State University, Oncology, MI, 1983
Dr. Won attended medical school at Seoul University School of Medicine and completed his post-graduate training at McKeesport Hospital in Pennsylvania and Wayne State University. He also completed a fellowship in medical oncology at Wayne State University and earned a Masters in Divinity (M.Div.) from Northwestern. Dr. Won graduated Summa Cum Laude from medical school and was the Valedictorian of his class. Currently Dr. Won is a senior staff physician, Henry Ford Cancer Institute at Henry Ford Health System and prior to that he was in private practice for twenty three years.
I specialize in
I approach my patients in a holistic way, not just by body and mind.
Awards and Honors
Dr. Won is a member of the American Medical Association, Michigan State Medical Society and the Wayne State Medical Society.