- American Board of Allergy & Immunology - Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine - Internal Medicine
- Wayne State University, MI, 1985
Residencies & Internships
- University of Wisconsin, Internal Medicine, WI, 1988
- University of Wisconsin, Internal Medicine, WI, 1986
- University of Wisconsin, Allergy & Immunology, WI, 1990
I have enjoyed the privilege of treating patients with allergic and immunological disorders for 25 years at Henry Ford Health System and providing optimal patient care continues to be intellectually challenging and rewarding for me. I have been fortunate to have been able to pursue my interests in allergy and immune responses from several perspectives over my career. I continue to greatly enjoy seeing children and adults with allergic and immunological disorders while also teaching and interacting with young physicians in our training program who are dedicated to learning our specialty. In addition, I have continued to participate in a variety of research projects and have developed an increasing appreciation for the importance of research in refining our understanding of disease as well as informing patients and their healthcare providers on how to maintain good health and achieve the best
I believe optimal care can only be realized when well-informed patients and physicians develop a trusting relationship and decide on a treatment plan that is individualized for each patient's circumstances.
- Treatment of difficult-to-control asthma
- Pet-related allergy
- Inner City Asthma
- The role of microbial exposure in the development of allergic disease.
Awards and Honors
- Top Doctors Detroit
- Best Doctors in America