- American Osteopathic Board of Family Physicians - Family Medicine
- American Osteopathic Board of Family Physicians - Sports Medicine
- Nova Southeastern University, FL, 2013
Residencies & Internships
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital, Family Medicine, MI, 2016
- Henry Ford Hospital, Sports Medicine, MI, 2017
I enjoy helping my patients become the healthiest versions of themselves. I emphasize the importance of healthy lifestyle changes, physical activity, and a non-processed mostly plant-based diet both as a means of managing chronic disease and maintaining overall health. My practice includes both family medicine and sports medicine.
Dr. Seidman attended medical school at Nova Southeastern University in Fort Lauderdale, FL. He returned home to Metro Detroit to complete his Family Medicine training at St. John Macomb-Oakland, where he was Chief Resident. He then completed a fellowship in Sports Medicine at Henry Ford Hospital.
Dr. Seidman sees patients and teaches at Henry Ford Detroit Northwest. He is accepting new patients in both Sports Medicine and Family Medicine.
Dr. Seidman's research interests include concussion-based research and clinical use of ultrasound.