To learn more about your risks for heart disease, schedule your heart screening now. Select a location to get started.
The Heart & Vascular Institute Heart Smart® Screening Program includes detailed diagnostic imaging and lab work consisting of a seven point comprehensive program includes heart screenings and vascular tests:
- 12-Lead ECG Test: Quickly measures the electrical activity of your heart
- Blood Pressure Screening: Find out if your blood pressure is elevated
- BMI Test: This will help determine if your weight is in an acceptable range
- Vascular Disease Screening
- Carotid Intima-Media Thickness Test: Examines the two major arteries in your neck to see if there is hardening, which is an early sign of vascular disease (available at Henry Ford West Bloomfield Hospital)
- Carotid and Peripheral Arterial Disease Screening: Examines for vascular blockages in the neck, arms and legs, which is a sign of vascular disease (available at Henry Ford Macomb Hospital)
- Comprehensive Risk Assessment: A Henry Ford cardiologist will interpret your test results and determine if you are at risk for heart disease
- Fasting Blood Glucose Screening: Measures your blood sugar levels for conditions that could damage your eyes, kidneys, nerves and blood vessels
- Lipid Profile Test: A great way to figure out if your cholesterol is too high
Preventive heart screenings at Henry Ford Heart and Vascular Institute offer something no other area hospital offers - a one-on-one review of your results with a board-certified cardiologist for $99.00.
Schedule your heart screening by selecting a location or by calling:
Henry Ford West Bloomfield at (866) 381-0005
Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital at (734) 246-6000