Request Sponsorship from Henry Ford Allegiance Health
Thank you for your interest in submitting a sponsorship proposal to Henry Ford Allegiance Health.
Henry Ford Allegiance Health is committed to improving the quality of life in the communities it serves. Keeping all people well is a critical part of this, but just as important, is what we do to look at the health issues facing our community and partnering with others to prevent disease, promote good health, reduce health disparities among minority populations, and advocate on behalf of our staff, patients and their families.
Henry Ford Allegiance Health will consider support of and partnership with non-profit, tax exempt, 501(c)(3) organizations in the Henry Ford Allegiance Health geographic region that are in compliance with the Equal Opportunities Act and other federal, state and local laws and regulations. If your organization does not have a 501(c)(3) status, we will consider requests from those with a 501(c)(3) fiduciary. Programs must have a primary focus in the following areas:
- Community health, promotion, education and advocacy
- Youth and senior populations that address critical community concerns, particularly issues that have an impact on health
- Diversity health and health care in the workforce, workplace, or market place
- Civic and business organizations that promote good citizenship
- Arts and cultural programs that enhance appreciation for the cultural mix of South-Central Michigan
- Non-supported areas
Henry Ford Allegiance Health does not contribute to the following:
- Organizations without current IRS 501(c)(3) tax-exempt, public charity status, unless there is a 501(c)(3) acting as fiduciary.
- Organizations that discriminate by race, religion, color, creed, gender, age or national origin
- Requests for loans
- Partisan political organizations, committees, candidates or public office holders
- Labor unions
- Religious organization functions of a sacramental or theological nature
- Talent/beauty contests
- Requests for more than $5,000 annually
- Capital campaign requests will be decided separately from other requests and may require additional information.
- Multiple requests from the same organization are rarely granted in the same year. If your organization has multiple events or functions throughout the year, we recommend you bundle the requests (which does not exceed $5,000), or choose your highest priority event/project.
A committee meets in March, June, September and December to review funding requests with event deadlines during the upcoming quarter. If you have a question about the Henry Ford Allegiance Health Community Projects Fund process, please contact Julie Jank at [email protected] or (517) 205-7455.