Get the Help You Need Today - Call, Click, or Come In
When it’s not an emergency but you need advice right away, our same-day care keeps you out of the ER. Convenient and affordable help is available today – over the phone, online or in person.
- Free MyCare Advice Line (formerly Nurse on Call): Call 1-844-262-1949 for answers to your non-emergency adult, pediatric concerns 24/7.
- Henry Ford MyChart: Set up a MyChart account, and log on anytime of day to message your doctor, initiate a free or discounted primary care eVisit, view test results, renew your prescription, and more.
- eVisit: An eVisit with a Henry Ford Medical Group primary care doctor starts by answering a series of structured questions based on your symptoms. The answers are sent electronically to your doctor to diagnose and recommend a treatment, within one business day.
- Same-Day Appointment: Call 1-800-HENRYFORD (1-800-436-7936) weekdays before noon, and make a same-day appointment with a primary care doctor.
- Walk-In Clinic: Go online and reserve your spot at a Henry Ford Medical Center Walk-in Clinic. For the same copay as a primary care doctor’s office visit, receive care for a sore throat, fever, earache, rash, bladder infection, sprain or strain, or other common health issues.
- Urgent Care: In the Macomb area, Henry Ford has several urgent care facilities that are open seven days a week for extended hours.
- QuickCare Clinic: Similar to a retail health clinic, Henry Ford QuickCare, located in Downtown Detroit, takes online reservations for minor medical concerns.