- American Board of Radiology - Radiology
- Wayne State University, MI, 1999
Residencies & Internships
- Henry Ford Hospital, Diagnostic Radiology, MI, 2004
- Oakwood Medical Center, OB/GYN, MI, 2000
- Henry Ford Hospital, Diagnostic Radiology, MI, 2005
Dr. Fundaro is a graduate of Wayne State University School of Medicine, and completed her residency in Diagnostic Radiology as well as Fellowship in Breast Imaging at Henry Ford Hospital in Detroit, MI.
Dr. Fundaro is a radiologist specializing in Breast Imaging and the detection of breast cancer, including screening and diagnostic mammography, tomosynthesis, ultrasound and MRI. She also performs image guided breast biopsies in all Breast Imaging modalities. Dr. Fundaro is the Site Director for Breast Imaging at Henry Ford Fairlane. In addition to clinical practice, she co-authored a text book titled Breast Imaging Review published by Springer.