- American Board of Internal Medicine - Interventional Cardiology
- American Board of Internal Medicine - Cardiovascular Disease
- Dow Medical College, 1990
Residencies & Internships
- Montefiore Medical Center, Cardiology, NY, 1995
- William Beaumont - Royal Oak, Interventional Cardiology, MI, 2000
- Montefiore Medical Center, Cardiovascular Diseases, NY, 1998
I am an interventional cardiologist for heart and vascular diseases and am board certified in both cardiology and interventional cardiology. My areas of clinical interest include peripheral vascular disease (a slow and progressive disorder of the circulatory system, affecting any blood vessels outside of the heart) and interventional treatment for acute myocardial infarction (heart attack).