Potato Fennel Soup
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cooking Time: 1 hour
Total Time: 1 hour 20 minutes
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 2 Large Leeks- white only, sliced to 1/4”
- 1 Tablespoon Fennel
- 3 Stalks Celery- medium dice
- 1 Medium Apples- peeled, medium diced
- 8 Cups Vegetable Stock
- 1 Large Potato- peeled, medium dice
- 1 Teaspoon Tarragon- fresh finely chopped
- Black Pepper & Salt to taste
- 1 Teaspoon Fennel Seed- ground
- 4 Teaspoons Apple Cider Vinegar
- Heat oil and sweat the spoon sized leeks, celery, fennel, and apple until tender.
- Add stock, potatoes and tarragon. Simmer until potatoes are done.
- Puree in a blender.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Yield: 6 servings