Welcome to the Sladen Library of Henry Ford Health System
|Visit the Sladen Library to view the the National Library of Medicine's exhibit, "Pick Your Poison: Intoxicating Pleasures & Medical Prescriptions," on display until May 11. The exhibit showcases the complex history of Americans using tobacco, alcohol, opium, cocaine, and marijuana for medicinal and recreational purposes. You can also explore the exhibit website for an in-depth look.|
|To get a copy of EndNote X8 for your personal computer, checkout an installation CD from Sladen or contact Stephanie Stebens for the download link. To get a copy for an HFHS computer, visit the HFHS Software Center for the install link. Check out our EndNote page for information on new X8 features or to download the updated Quick Start guide.|
More library news...
Remote access provides off-campus (at home) access to most of the Sladen Libraries' online collections of journals, databases, and books.
You do not need to login if you are using the Sladen resources from an on-campus Henry Ford computer.
How Do I Get Started?
- Locate an electronic journal?
- Request a literature search?
- See if the library has a particular book?
- See what Training Sessions are available?
- Access databases like PubMed and UpToDate?
- Order a copy of an article or book not owned by Sladen?
- Request and/or set-up a search auto-alert?
- Find subject-specific resources?
- Get information on Endnote and manuscript preparation help?
- Featured Resources