Baby, We’ve Got You Covered
Our Henry Ford Women's Health Services team can deliver your desired pregnancy and birth experience. Here you’ll find your ideal caregiver, from a large and diverse team of OB/GYNs and Certified Nurse Midwives who collaborate closely to provide obstetrical care that’s personalized for each woman. When it’s time for baby’s arrival, we can provide natural childbirth, with little medical intervention, to advanced care, using the latest technology and intensive, specialized services for mom and baby, if needed.
- Special care for high-risk pregnancies Our maternal-fetal medicine specialists have expertise treating women who have pre-existing medical concerns, are age 35 or older, or develop problems during pregnancy or labor.
- Virtual prenatal careConvenient prenatal check-ups from the comfort of home or office. With easy-to-use home monitoring equipment, you can have video visits with your provider to monitor you and your baby’s health.
- Private rooms in full-service birthing centers Comfortable surroundings and amenities for laboring women and new parents. Virtual tours of our birthing centers are available.
- Customize your birth experience with the support of a certified nurse midwife.
- Tap into the expertise of a lactation consultant to help you navigate breastfeeding.
- Get ready for baby’s arrival with an array of childbirth education offerings, including HypnoBirthing®.
- Advanced care for baby with an NICU for critically ill infants and a Special Care Nursery for those who need extra monitoring.