Henry Ford Center for Joint Replacement
Time to find pain relief from your joint pain.
We understand that your quality of life is greatly diminished when it hurts to move your joints. Our goal is to get you back to your active life, pain free, whether that’s through a conservative treatment approach like medication or physical therapy, or a more comprehensive option – like joint replacement surgery.
Each year Henry Ford orthopedic surgeons reconstruct thousands of:
Why choose Henry Ford?
Our specialties include routine and complex total hip, knee and shoulder replacement, revision of previously replaced joints that have worn out or failed, partial knee replacement, hip resurfacing and arthroscopic knee surgery.
Henry Ford’s team of surgeons, specialty trained nurses and physical therapists are here to support your recovery journey. We offer:
- Comprehensive program. Our approach to healing begins with pre-surgical classes, specially trained physical therapists and nurses who get you back on your feet the day of surgery and continues with home care and other support. Learn what you can expect.
- Personalized treatment plans. Our team of surgeons utilize the latest research and technology like robotic surgery and rapid recovery, along with your outcome goals to develop a personalized treatment plan for you. Find a surgeon.
- Same day surgery option. We offer same day knee and hip replacement surgery at six convenient locations. Find a location.
- Proven approach to the best outcomes. Our program has received recognition regionally and nationally, including Blue Distinction Center of Excellence for hip and knee replacement from Blue Cross Blue Shield. Our biggest recognition comes from patients like you. Read our patient stories.
- Not ready for a joint replacement yet? Try our free, online joint preservation class. Take our joint preservation class.
- Still have questions? Our team is ready to help, starting with our frequently asked questions. Read our FAQs.