We focus on relieving your knee pain and getting you back to your active life, pain free.
We understand that your quality of life is greatly diminished when it hurts to move your joints. We offer a range of treatments, including conservative approaches such as medication or physical therapy, as well as knee replacement surgery.
The Henry Ford difference
Before considering whether surgery is the right choice for you, your knee doctor will conduct a full examination of your knee, testing for strength, stability and range of motion as well as a comprehensive review of your current health status. Other highlights of our program include:
- A personalized treatment plan that fits your specific lifestyle and goals
- Robotic knee replacement surgery, which offers a less invasive approach to encourage a faster recovery and reduced pain
- Pre-surgical classes, physical therapy and home care to provide support before, during and after your procedure
- The option of a same-day, outpatient knee replacement procedure performed at one of our local ambulatory surgery centers
- Regional and national recognition, including being named a Blue Distinction Center of Excellence for knee replacement from Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Many convenient locations throughout southeast and south central Michigan, making it easy to find a Henry Ford knee doctor near you
Henry Ford Hospital and Henry Ford Medical Center Cottage: (313) 916-2181
Henry Ford Macomb Hospital: (586) 271-0915
Henry Ford Medical Center – Royal Oak: (248) 546-2110
Henry Ford West Bloomfield Hospital: (313) 916-2181
Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital: (734) 225-9100