Scheduled Video Visits
See a primary doctor with a convenient video visit
Want to talk with a primary care doctor about a health issue? Need a follow-up appointment?
Whatever your health concern, scheduling a video visit with your doctor means you don’t have to leave home to receive the care you need.
Call (517) 205-2190 to make a virtual appointment today.
What kind of appointments work best with a Scheduled Video Visit?
When you are sick or having a health problem, in addition to primary care visits, many doctors across Henry Ford Health offer Scheduled Video Visits. These are available for both new patients and returning patients for follow-up appointments.
While many types of appointments can be conducted by video – there are some limitations depending on your condition or needs.
How do I make a Scheduled Video Visit appointment?
How do I start a Scheduled Video Visit?
All Scheduled Video Visits are conducted through your Henry Ford MyChart account. You can use any device with a web-enabled camera for a video visit, including a laptop or desktop computer, smartphone, tablet or iOS device. Get started.
Download a printable guide for step-by-step instructions:
- For English: Desktop/Laptop Computer or Mobile Phone/Tablet
- For Spanish: Desktop/Laptop Computer or Mobile Phone/Tablet
- For Arabic: Desktop/Laptop Computer or Mobile Phone/Tablet
Watch a short instructional video about Scheduled Video Visits:
For Mobile Phone/Tablet
For Desktop/Laptop Computer
Get answers to frequently asked questions about Scheduled Video Visits.
Some exclusions apply.
- Video visits are not for medical emergencies.
- If you are driving during a video visit, your doctor will end the video visit immediately for your safety.
- At this time, video visits are available for patients located in the state of Michigan only.