At Henry Ford Sports Medicine, we treat the whole athlete.
Our team is interconnected across multiple disciplines in orthopedics, cardiology, neurology, ophthalmology, ear nose and throat, nutrition, primary care, physical therapy and athletic training. Using the most innovative technology, we create your unique game plan, just like we do for the pros.
The Henry Ford difference
We are the Official Team Physicians for the Detroit Pistons and the United States Football League, and Official Healthcare Provider to the Detroit Lions and Official Sports Medicine Provider for the Detroit Free Press Marathon. However, you don’t have to be a pro to get the same sports treatment professionals trust:
- A personalized treatment approach to get you back in the game
- Care that focuses on the unique physical demands and health risks in your specific sport
- Athletic trainers who work within schools in the community, supporting local athletes
- Dedicated sports neurology clinic for concussions and other head injuries
- Sports performance program with cutting-edge technology to take your training to the next level
- Sports therapy for people of all ages and fitness levels, so you can get back to daily activities with less pain
- Many convenient locations throughout southeast and south central Michigan, making it easy to find a Henry Ford Sports Medicine doctor near you