Board Certification and Education
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology - Neurology
- Nalanda Medical College, 2002
- Wayne State University School of Medicine, Neurology, MI, 2017
- Sinai Grace Hospital, Transitional, MI, 2014
- Henry Ford Hospital, Visual Electrophysio, MI, 2013
- Henry Ford Hospital, Neuro-Ophthalmology, MI, 2012
My philosophy is that the doctor and patient need to form a committed partnership, where we respect and trust each other and work together to accomplish a desired goal.
My areas of interest are Neuro-ophthalmology and Neurology. I provide highly specialized consultation in the diagnosis and treatment of complex unexplained neurological and systemic abnormalities affecting the visual pathways. I provide a coordinated care for the patients in conjunction with other specialists as neurologists, neuro-surgeons and primary care physicians.
Videos And Article
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford West Bloomfield Hospital