- American Board of Neurological Surgery - Neurological Surgery
- University of Michigan, MI, 2006
Residencies & Internships
- Henry Ford Hospital, Neuro Surgery, MI, 2013
- UCLA Center for the Health Sciences, Neurosurgery-Spine, CA, 2014
I specialize in Neurological Surgery.
Dr. Chang's research interests encompass a full range of spine related questions. He is involved in biomechanical and motion analysis research to improve understanding of spinal diseases, in order to innovate new treatment options for the spine. He is also involved in outcomes research to help improve the delivery of care to patients.
My philosophy is to maximize patient care with the least invasive means possible. I endeavor to treat spinal disorders based off of the latest techniques supported by the most current and robust medical evidence.
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford West Bloomfield Hospital
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital