- American Board of Radiology - Vascular & Interventional Radiology
- American Board of Radiology - Interventional Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology - General
- Michigan State University, MI, 2005
Residencies & Internships
- Henry Ford Hospital, Diagnostic Radiology, MI, 2010
- Henry Ford Hospital, Interventional Radiology, MI, 2011
Titles: Senior Staff Interventional Radiologist, Clinical Assistant Professor Wayne State University School Of Medicine, Program Director Interventional Radiology Residency & Fellowship
Dr. Schwartz is an Interventional Radiologist who utilizes minimally-invasive, image-guided procedures to diagnose & treat disease. He believes in diagnosing & treating patients using the most advanced, least invasive techniques in order to minimize risk & improve health outcomes. Dr. Schwartz's care philosophy encompasses guiding principles which include compassion & respect for each patient & their family with the ideal that care is customized to reflect each patient's unique needs and values. Individualized care involves the patient & their family in the decision making process in order to achieve success in improving overall health & well-being.
Improving mortality and morbidity associated with pulmonary embolism by designing and implementing a pulmonary embolism response team (PERT) Henry Ford Health System.
Awards & Honors:
- Academic appointment department of Urology
- Chief Resident , Henry Ford Hospital Diagnostic Radiology
- Hour Magazine 2017 Top Doctor Award