For Healthcare Professionals
High quality medical imaging for your patients
We can help you find answers for all your patients by providing high-quality, diagnostic medical imaging services at several locations throughout south central and southeast Michigan. Most of our X-Ray services are provided on a walk-in basis, and mammograms can be easily scheduled online using MyChart. To ensure the best service to patients and referring physicians, we have 24/7/365 on-site specialized radiology staff with rapid online report availability. We also can consult with a patient’s referring physician whether or not affiliated with HFHS and burn CD’s/DVD’s and fax reports.
We strive to be the best healthcare partner by utilizing decision support tools and methods to ensure your patients are receiving the most appropriate study to identify diagnoses and treatments. We offer nine different residency and subspecialty fellowship training programs that focus on educational and academic endeavors.
What differentiates Henry Ford Radiology?
- Breadth and depth of state-of-the art technologies and treatments
- Dedication to top quality and service
- Experience and expertise of Henry Ford radiologists.
Providing the most advanced imaging studies
Additional benefits and services we offer include:
- MSK ultrasounds and procedures
- Pediatric imaging: dedicated pediatric X-rays/Radiographs, Ultrasounds, Fluoroscopy, CT and MRI provided
- Stroke interventions
- PET/CT for cancer diagnosis and monitoring, including newer agents Axumin (prostate cancer) and Ga-68 DOTATATE (neuroendocrine tumors)
- Diagnosis and therapy for thyroid cancer
- Sedation (pre-arranged) and nursing staff available for special exams and patients needing extra care
- Quantitative imaging for emphysema
- State-of-the-art Cardiac CT and MRI
- Low dose scanning for Lung Cancer Screening
- Diagnostic and advanced imaging of the complex post-operative brain/spine patients and head and neck cancer patients
- Pain management procedures including vertebroplasty/kyphoplasty, image-guided injections in pre/post-op patients including nerve blocks, facet injections, epidurals, screw injection and SI joint injections