- Having all prescriptions at the same pharmacy is not only convenient; it can help prevent possible drug interactions. Provide your current pharmacy information to a Henry Ford Pharmacy Employee and let us do the rest.
Medicare part B billing
- Some of our pharmacies have the ability to bill Medicare Part B for qualified prescriptions.
- *Eligibility to bill Medicare Part B is dependent upon specialty medication and disease state.
- Part B Prescription billing is currently available at the following pharmacies:
- Fairlane, Pharmacy Advantage, Woodhaven, Columbus, West Bloomfield, One Ford Place, K-15, Southfield, Detroit Northwest, Sterling Heights, Taylor, St. Clair Shores, Pierson, Plymouth, Livonia, Lakeside, Main Campus Discharge and Lobby
Hospice prescription program
- Henry Ford Pharmacies are able to bill eligible insurance plans for patients needing Hospice care. The pharmacy is able to prepare prescribed medications for pickup by a family member, friend, or caregiver.
- Offered to patients who are receiving hemodialysis at a Henry Ford Facility.
- New and existing prescriptions are filled and delivered directly to the patient chair side during dialysis treatments.
- Delivery of oncology and maintenance medications to you during clinic visits.
- Work closely with your physician and care team to deliver and counsel on a new regimen or dose changes, while in clinic.
- First fill of your transplant medications delivered to you prior to discharge.
- Work in collaboration with your physician and care team to counsel on new medications if needed.
- Certify with your physician and transplant coordinator when regimen/dose changes are implemented.
- Offered to patients who have received outpatient surgery at a Henry Ford Facility.
- Prescriptions are often delivered directly to the patient’s recovery room.
- Offered to patients who are seen in a Henry Ford Emergency Room.
- The pharmacy is able to fill existing or new prescriptions and deliver them directly to the patient.
- With this service, patients will be able to leave the Emergency Room with all medications and start therapy right away.
Prescription medication disposal receptacles
Is your medicine cabinet full of expired drugs or medications you no longer use? How should you dispose of them?
Select Henry Ford Pharmacies provide a safe, convenient, and responsible means for disposing of unused or expired prescription medication(s).
- Accepted: prescriptions, prescription ointments, pet medications, prescription patches,
over-the-counter medications, and vitamins
- Not Accepted: needles, inhalers, aerosol cans, hydrogen peroxide, thermometers,
lotions or liquids
Prescription Medication Disposal service is available at the following Henry Ford Pharmacy locations: