Even fun snacks for a game night or party can be healthy! These warm bites of cheesy broccoli deliciousness are sure to be winners.
Quality and Safety
With patient lives at stake, every physician, nurse and employee at Henry Ford Health System works to uphold the highest standards of quality and safety. Our goal is to be the safest health care system in the nation, and we make a dedicated effort to reach that goal every day. We are constantly monitoring our performance data so that we can identify areas for improvement and put measures into place to keep our patients and staff free from harm.
How we perform
Henry Ford Health System tracks numerous quality metrics, which reflect important measures for the six domains of the Institute of Medicine’s (IOM) principles of quality: Safe, Timely, Effective, Efficient, Equitable and Patient Centered.
Key targets include:
- Hospital Acquired Conditions (HAC) as defined by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS)
- Reduction of readmissions
- Excellence in Core Measures (including the newer core measures of Sepsis, Perinatal, Behavioral, Flu Immunization and Stroke)
- Diversity metrics including documentation of race, ethnicity and language
- Documentation of Advance Directives
For the quality performance reports for specific Henry Ford Hospitals, visit Hospital Compare.