Get the facts about baseline concussion testing before your sports season begins. This important screening tool can help guide your treatment if you get a concussion.
Connecting care and technology
To deliver state of the art technology services to our providers and partners to aid in improving the health of the community.
Award winning recognition
The HFHS Community Connect program scored highest among all national implementers of 2020 Epic Community Connect in every measure of end user adoption and satisfaction.
Community Health Technology Network (CHTN) is comprised of an experienced clinical and IT team focused on:
- Helping providers electronically manage and securely share clinical records.
- Provide advanced technology to guide, coordinate, and track care to achieve the best outcomes.
- Support high-performing provider networks with cost and utilization analytics.
Our core services
- Implementation and support of Epic EHR modules
- Health Information Exchange
- Population Health tools
- Quality improvement, monitoring and reporting
- Assistance with regulation compliance
South Central Michigan