Access to value-based contracts
The HFPN has a number successful risk/reward, value-based contracts, including:
- General Motors ConnectedCare – A direct contract between General Motors and Henry Ford Health that provides subscribers with all of the resources of Henry Ford Health, including the HFPN serving as the provider network, Population Health Management programs, and enhanced member experience to achieve the greatest health outcomes and reduce cost. GM Connected Care enrollees can conduct their Annual Preventive Visit virtually.
- Henry Ford Preferred – Healthcare offering to Henry Ford employees, which incentivizes care from HFPN providers.
- Mosaic ACO – With nearly 50,000 Medicare beneficiaries, this MSSP Enhanced contract is available to qualifying providers within the HFPN, Jackson Health Network and Covenant HealthCare Partners. Read news about Performance Year 2022.
- Priority Health MA – Medicare Advantage option that includes the expanded Henry Ford Physician Network of providers.
- HAP Pivotal – Commercial product available to employers with 100 or more employees.
- HF Choice – Product available on the healthcare exchange for individuals.