At the Henry Ford Physician Network, we know the best way to succeed is to rely on the strengths, knowledge and expertise of physicians just like you.
Become a valued member of our clinically integrated network
When you join the HFPN, you become part of our comprehensive care management team. You will play a leadership role in directing the ongoing development of our network as well as its services, quality initiatives, referral structure, accountability and incentive programs. Join us.
Physician benefit of clinical integration
Participation in the Henry Ford Physician Network offers a number of opportunities and privileges. Our clinical integration model gives you the tools you need to:
- Demonstrate your high-quality care to current and future patients
- Choose the measures against which you and your peers will be evaluated
- Enhance revenue through better management of chronic patients
- Engage payers in innovative, value-based contracting to properly align improved patient outcomes with financial rewards
- Gather collective support for building necessary infrastructure
- Meet the rigorous standard of the Institute for Healthcare Improvement’s Triple Aim framework:
- Improving the patient experience
- Improving the health of the communities we serve
- Reducing per capita cost of health care
As a member, you can use the Henry Ford Physician Network brand to associate and market your partnership with Henry Ford Health System.
Support services at HFPN
As a member, you receive enhanced access to Henry Ford systems, resources and services to support your practice. These include:
- Access to robust clinical support programs to support patient-centered care and reduce avoidable interventions. Learn more about our Diabetes Self Management Education program and Medication Therapy Management.
- Performance management against regional and national protocols or standards to promote peer-to-peer and physician-to-community accountability
- Tools to streamline efficiencies in your practice through our practice management solutions
- Implementation, training and ongoing support with our EMR solutions