Tertiary Care Close to You and Your Patients
Our outpatient virtual consult clinics offer streamlined access to Henry Ford Medical Group specialists.
We are not your typical medical center. We understand that you want the best tertiary care for your patients, while making it as easy on them as possible. Including avoiding travel, wherever possible. This is why we developed our streamlined virtual visit approach:
- Once you refer to us, our Referring Physician Office (RPO) reaches out to your patient on your behalf and sets up the first appointment at one of our outpatient virtual consult clinic locations.
- Here, they’ll meet virtually with Henry Ford experts from the metro Detroit area.
- Lab testing and imaging services are performed through local health systems when available to maximize convenience for your patients.
- The RPO coordinates all follow-up for your patient, including any additional scheduling for appointments and diagnostic exams, and collecting any images.
- Your patient will only travel to the Detroit metro area if they need procedural or surgical care.
- Henry Ford knows that patient medical information is personal and we are committed to protecting the privacy of this information and our patients’ dignity.
Our Good Partner Promise
Henry Ford is committed to providing unsurpassed quality to your patient as well as easy access and communication to you, the referring physician. It is our privilege to partner with you in the care of your patient and our promise is to promptly return your patient after treatment has been successfully completed.
Tertiary care services
For each of our virtual consult clinic locations, we partnered with referring physicians in the area to determine the most in-demand tertiary care needs. Currently, we offer the following:
- Head & neck cancer
- Complex surgical oncology
- Multidisciplinary vasculitis clinic
- IgG4 clinic
We continue to assess tertiary care needs for each location, and will add other areas over time, as necessary. Not all services are offered at each virtual consult clinic location.
The Henry Ford difference
- Expert team: At each virtual consult clinic, our on-site care team of advanced practice providers will examine your patient. They will also coordinate a video call with a specialist from the Henry Ford Medical Group, one of the nation’s largest and most recognized group practices.
- Convenience: Through our virtual tertiary care model, your patient will benefit from receiving advanced treatment while minimizing travel time and cost.
- Access: Your patient will be given preferred and timely access to Henry Ford Health tertiary care offerings.
- Research: Your patient may be eligible for one of our clinical trials for the latest available treatments.
- Patient safety: We are a leader in safety, including extensive, up-to-date precautions for your patient due to COVID-19.
- Collaboration: Our commitment includes following up with our referring partners in the manner they wish, including text, email or phone.
Virtual consult clinic location
Henry Ford Medical Center - Saginaw
5375 Hampton Place
Saginaw, MI 48604
Procedural and surgical care locations
If your patient needs to travel to metro Detroit, our Concierge Services team makes your patient’s visit to one of our locations as worry-free as possible. You can also learn more about each location:
Henry Ford Hospital
2799 W. Grand Blvd.
Detroit, MI 48202
Henry Ford West Bloomfield Hospital
6777 W. Maple Road
West Bloomfield, MI 48322
Henry Ford Medical Center – Columbus
39450 W. 12 Mile Road
Novi, MI 48377