Front Entrance Renovation Project
In early 2019, we excitedly began a major renovation project to create a more welcoming environment as well as make it easier for you to find your way around Henry Ford Allegiance Health.
The project has now reached a phase where we need to close the Hospital’s main entrance, beginning Monday, March 2. Please use the Professional Building entrance (to the left of the main entrance), until this phase of reconstruction is complete.
Improvements centered on patients and families
In designing the new entrances to our Professional Building and the Hospital's entrance and lobby, we sought the opinions of our Patient Advisory Council to ensure the changes would meet the needs of patients and families. We believe you will be pleased with the results, which include the following.
- Covered lanes for patient drop off and pick up at both entrances
- Two-story open atrium at the Hospital entrance
- Central relocation of the Outpatient Pharmacy
- Private Patient Registration bays
- Common Grounds coffee shop expansion
- Lobby Gift Shop renovation
We appreciate your patience and understanding during this renovation. Please don’t hesitate to ask one of our Volunteers or staff members to assist you.