Our mission and services
Established in 1926, our mission is to improve human health through excellence in the science and art of health care and healing. Our 401-bed acute care hospital offers a full range of services, including:
- 24-hour emergency care
- Adult mental health services
- Birthing center
- General medicine
- Neurosurgical services
- Physical therapy and rehabilitation
- Oncology services
- Outpatient testing
Our commitment to the community
We are actively involved in our community. We partner with community organizations to offer a variety of programs and services that support the health and wellbeing of our neighbors, such as Wellness Wednesdays. We’re also one of the biggest employers in the city of Wyandotte, with more than 2,300 employees.
We take pride in teaching future healthcare providers. Our Osteopathic Graduate Medical Education program offers rotations to residents, interns, and third- and fourth-year medical students.
We’re accredited by many prestigious agencies and organizations. These accomplishments demonstrate our dedication to high-quality health care.
Our accreditations include:
- American Association of Blood Banks
- American College of Radiologists
- American Osteopathic Association
- American Psychological Association
- College of American Pathologists
- The Rehabilitation Accreditation Commission for inpatient medical rehabilitation