What to Expect
Making you feel comfortable and confident during your stay.
Your health and wellness is important to each and every Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital team member. As you begin your care here, you will meet some of our talented staff. We all work together to make the Hospital a safe place and we share your goal to focus on you and your family.
We also want to make your experience as much like home as possible. From your meals, television, mail delivery and wireless internet, we focus on keeping you comfortable during your stay.
If you have questions or concerns during your stay, any member of our care team can assist you.
Whether you have questions about self-care at home or you need an interpreter or spiritual support, we can help:
- Case managers provide assistance with insurance questions, discharge planning, crisis intervention, and counseling.
- Interpreters are available if you are hearing impaired or have difficulty understanding English.
- Our interfaith chapel and chaplain are available if you need spiritual support.
We are committed to your overall wellness, especially your diet. Our kitchen, Henry’s on the River, provides nutritious food designed to support the healing process. Special requests can be made in advance by speaking to a member of your care team.
Order room service by pushing the “food” button on your phone. Our team is available seven days a week from 6:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. Please talk with your nurse if you would like food outside of these hours.
Television, phone, internet, mail
- Cable television and phone services are available for a daily fee.
- Free wireless internet is available throughout our facility, including in patient rooms. Look for the “HFHSGuest” network when signing in.
- Mail, gifts, or flowers from friends and family will be delivered to your room, with the exception of the Intensive Care Unit.