Whether you have questions about self-care at home or you need an interpreter or spiritual support, we can help:
- Case managers provide assistance with insurance questions, discharge planning, crisis intervention, and counseling.
- Interpreters are available if you are hearing impaired or have difficulty understanding English.
- Our interfaith chapel and chaplain are available if you need spiritual support.
We are committed to your overall wellness, especially your diet. Our kitchen, Henry’s on the River, provides nutritious food designed to support the healing process. Special requests can be made in advance by speaking to a member of your care team.
Order room service by pushing the “food” button on your phone. Our team is available seven days a week from 6:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. Please talk with your nurse if you would like food outside of these hours.
Television, phone, internet, mail
- Cable television and phone services are available for a daily fee.
- Free wireless internet is available throughout our facility, including in patient rooms. Look for the “HFHSGuest” network when signing in.
- Mail, gifts, or flowers from friends and family will be delivered to your room, with the exception of the Intensive Care Unit.