- American Board of Internal Medicine - Cardiovascular Disease
- American Board of Internal Medicine - Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine - Interventional Cardiology
- Allama Iqbal Medical Colllege, 2004
Residencies & Internships
- University Hospital, Internal Medicine, NY, 2010
- Steward St Elizabeth's Medical Center, Interventional Cardiology, MA, 2014
- University Hospital, Cardiovascular Disease, NY, 2013
Dr. Usman Khokhar is an interventional cardiologist specializing in the peripheral vascular system as well as coronary interventions.
"I have always wanted to be a cardiologist. I don't remember any time in my life where I thought that I would be anything else, it's something I was born with. It's a passion. "
Outside of his practice, Dr. Khokhar plays tennis, golf and enjoys spending time with his family.
- Henry Ford Jackson Hospital