- American Board of Internal Medicine - Gastroenterology
- Loyola University of Chicago, IL, 1990
Residencies & Internships
- University of Maryland, Internal Medicine, MD, 1993
- University of Michigan, Gastroenterology, MI, 1997
- Johns Hopkins Hospital, Gastroenterology, MD, 1994
I believe caring for others as a physician is a privilege. To have another human being place their trust in you with something as important as their health and well- being is humbling. I strongly believe, in order to provide the best care, a strong partnership with open and honest communication is required. My goal is to be not only a resource for medical knowledge but a support for my patients.
- Henry Ford Hospital