Kim H Le, MD
Services: Eye Movement Disorders, Pediatric Ophthalmology
- American Board of Ophthalmology - Ophthalmology
- Texas Tech Univ. Health Science Ctr, TX, 2012
Residencies & Internships
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical School, Ophthalmology, TX, 2016
- John Peter Smith Hospital, Transitional, TX, 2013
- Children's National Medical, Pediatric Ophthalmology, DC, 2017
Education is extremely important in my family and is a strong part of my practice. I love working with kids and their parents, helping them to understand the process from diagnosis to treatment. Parents are understandably concerned when their child has an eye condition, but for children, it can be even worse. No matter what age, even an initial exam can be stressful for children, who may not understand and may not be able to verbalize their symptoms or anxiety. I work to put them at ease and make it fun, including using props such as toys to help keep them engaged and distracted so I can minimize their stress while I examine them.
I treat a wide range of pediatric vision problems, including strabismus, glaucoma, cataracts, congenital eye problems and retinal diseases. I’m also passionate about international mission work, and I have performed eye surgeries around the world for patients who couldn’t afford it.
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford West Bloomfield Hospital