Board Certification and Education
- American Board of Professional Psychology - Clinical Neuropsychologist
- University of Nebraska, NE, 2005
- Jackson Memorial Hospital, Neuropsychology, FL, 2005
- University of Oklahoma, Neuropsychology, OK, 2007
I specialize in Dementia (Cortical and Subcortical), Parkinson’s Disease and Multiple Sclerosis.
I completed my undergraduate degree at McMaster University in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada. My graduate training was completed at the University of Nebraska. I completed a 2 year fellowship at the University of Oklahoma, specializing in neuropsychology. Currently, I evaluate patients for both inpatient and outpatient care related to various neurological and psychiatric disorders. My empathetic bedside manner allows me to gracefully communicate, support and provide for both my patients and their loved ones. My primary areas of interest lie in geriatrics, movement disorders and head injuries.
I treat every patient with respect and dignity. I provide the highest quality of care to my patients based on current research and standards of practice.
Videos and Articles
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospital - Clinton Township
- Henry Ford West Bloomfield Hospital