- Pediatric Nursing Certification Board - Pediatrics
- Oakland University, Research, MI, 2013
- Wayne State University, Pediatics, MI, 2009
- Professional School Nurse, Michigan Department of Education
Providers at Henry Ford’s School-Based Health locations provide primary care and behavioral health services to children ages 5-21, regardless of health insurance coverage or ability to pay. School-Based Health clinics are located within more than a dozen schools in Wayne and Macomb counties. These school-based clinics provide care to area youth while schools are in session as well as during the summer break when schools are closed.
- Treatment Adherence
- Transitions in Care
- Transitions in Treatment
- Tieppo, C. K. (2015). Personal digital assistant. In Smith, M. J., Carpenter, R., & Fitzpatrick, J. J. (2015). Encyclopedia of nursing education. New York: Springer Publishing.
- Tieppo, C. K. (April, 2019). Evidence-Based Reflections to Promote Clinical Decision Making in Primary Care Nurse Practitioner Students. Poster presentation at the 45th Annual National Organization of Nurse Practitioner Faculties, Atlanta, GA.
- Tieppo, C. K. (November, 2016). Caring for children with respiratory emergencies: Prevention and management in and out of the classroom. Podium presentation at the Michigan Head Start Association Annual Conference, Lansing, MI.
- Tieppo, C. K. (2014). Medication adherence: Clinical strategies and the nurse practitioner. Presented at Michigan Center for Nursing Summit, Lansing, MI.
- Henry Ford Hospital